Just a quick post to share these deliciously indulgent little snacks with you.
- Medjool dates
- 100% peanut butter
- Vegan dark chocolate (optional)
- Cut dates in half, remove pit of necessary
- Fill with as much peanut butter as you like
- Top with a small piece of dark chocolate
- Grate a little extra dark chocolate over everything (why not, you deserve it?!)
I’ve also melted some coconut oil with cacao powder and maple syrup, to make homemade chocolate in the past, and used it to coat these yummy morsels. That requires a little more time to prep and chill in the fridge though, but worth it if you can endure the wait!