This is great news for us vegans, as it now means we can get tasty vegan street food from a rotating list of traders, EVERY Saturday at Hackney Downs Studios between 11:00 – 17:00.
We popped there yesterday for the first of their weekly markets, here’s what we ate:
Entry to the weekly community market is free and here are some of the traders you can expect to see (line up subject to change):
- Big V London – Burgers made from scratch, no shortcuts, by their passionate Vegan team in their busy Deptford kitchen
- Young Vegans – Serving up Vegan Pie + Mash on the streets of London since 2016, shop location coming soon
- Vegan Delice – 100% Vegan bakery and London’s 1st Vegan Hot Donuts stand Est 2016
- Hell Yum! – vegan ice cream and ice cream cookie sandwiches
- Club Mexicana – Amazing vegan friendly Mexican food
- The Cashew Family – 100% plant based & vegan fermented organic cashew cheese
- Vega Mama – Creator of Vegan Chuna and a mama who loves providing wholesome vegan foods
- Vogococo – raw chocolate & energy balls
- The Cane Press – freshly peeled & pressed sugar cane juice drinks produced by Dawn and available with or without rum
For more info, check out Fat Gay Vegan‘a blog post.